Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first blog

Ok, this is my first attempt at blogging. For Mother's Day I received this designed and ready to go blog. It even had the first blog there for me. I was so excited that someone would take the time to think of and construct this for me. Leigh Ann is the blogger so my first thought was that she did it. But she quickly told me that it was all Corey's idea and work! It is perfect and I think she was proud of him too. He did an excellent job and I appreciated his efforts and thoughts more than he knows. Now, it's my turn to put some time in to recording the "moments".

I love the name "Moments with MeMe" too. If you don't know already, I am a real fan of "moments". I love the word and all that it means. Our lives go by so quickly. Some days fly and some drag. Some are fun and some are trying. Some are our own decision and some are thrown at us. But we rarely remember entire days but defining moments. ie..the moment that I was saved, the moment they said my name at graduation, the moment I said "I do", the moment they said, "It's a boy" (twice) and the moment I heard MeMe....Of course there are the moments you don't want to happen. The moment I answered the phone call that my grandparents had passed away, the moment Johnny called to say Paw Paw was gone and then the call that MeeMaw was gone, and so many other loved ones. But in all those moments God was by my side. God is in every moment of the day. See how wonderful the word MOMENT is!!

So I am going to try my best to record lots of moments for Makinley and Morgan to remember. This is going to be way easier than one of those "Grandma" books.

So here goes. Thanks again Corey for being so thoughtful and encouraging me to do this.

Next time I'm going to try a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment